Assignable expression control, tails for natural reverb decay when the effect is bypassed and a super cool stretch feature that doubles the length of the reverb while adding an adjustable pitch bending effect.
1. Abyss: Huge reverb with no octave effect
2. Shimmer: Adds an upper octave to the reverb tail
3. Sub: Adds a lower octave to the reverb tail
4. Sub Shimmer: Adds an upper and lower octave to the reverb tail
5. Astral: Adds an upper and lower octave combined with a regenerating tail
6. Ascend: Upward pitch bending
7. Descend: Downward pitch bending
8. Cosmos: Adds a regenerating fifth to the reverb tail
1. Preset: 8 position rotary switch to recall presets. Astral Destiny ships with 8 presets which can be edited or overwritten.
2. Length: Controls the length of the reverb decay.
3. Mode: 8 position rotary switch to select the reverb mode.
4. Depth: Adjusts the intensity of the chorus effect.
5. Rate: Adjusts the rate of the chorus effect.
6. Tone: Boosts treble clockwise, cuts treble counterclockwise. Center is a flat frequency response.
7. Mix: Level control for the reverb effect.
8. Activate Footswitch: You are probably gonna need this to activate and deactivate the reverb effect.
9. Stretch Footswitch: Doubles the length of the reverb effect while adding a temporary change in pitch.