1. Abyss: Huge reverb with no octave effect
2. Shimmer: Adds an upper octave to the reverb tail
3. Sub: Adds a lower octave to the reverb tail
4. Sub Shimmer: Adds an upper and lower octave to the reverb tail
5. Astral: Adds an upper and lower octave combined with a regenerating tail
6. Ascend: Upward pitch bending
7. Descend: Downward pitch bending
8. Cosmos: Adds a regenerating fifth to the reverb tail
The Astral Destiny operates between two different modes: Live or Preset. It comes with 8 factory presets, 1 for each reverb mode, that can be edited or completely overwritten for your enjoyment. The settings for Length, Depth, Rate, Tone, Mix as well as EXP assignment and Stretch length can all be stored and recalled. Any of the Astral Destiny’s 8 reverb modes can be used as the basis for each of the 8 presets.
This is the standard mode of operation that the Astral Destiny ships in and is indicated by a Green or Red Activate LED depending on the bypass state. Astral Destiny will operate manually in this mode and all controls will visually indicate the current settings.
This puts the Astral Destiny into one of the 8 presets selected by the Preset rotary switch. This mode is indicated by a Yellow Activate LED. The panel controls will no longer operate as visually set and instead, the Astral Destiny will use the stored control settings for each selected preset position. If a control change is made while in Preset Mode, the Activate LED will begin to flash. You can easily save this change by holding down both footswitches until both LED’s flash 4 times indicating that the change has been saved.