A full four-band EQ on both inputs affords extensive tonal flexibility along with the added enhancement of a Reverb control on each channel. The guitar channel is equipped with on-board chorus, and the effects are controllable via an optional footswitch. An auxiliary input serves as a valuable feature for practice situations, and a balanced XLR line out makes the T80II the ideal on-stage performance partner.
- output: 80W @4Ω
- speaker: 1" Dome Tweeter, 8" Woofer
- Instrument Channel:Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble,
- Volume Microphone Channel:Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Volume Footswitchable
- FXs:Instrument Chorus Speed with On/Off Switch,Instrument Reverb and Microphone Reverb with On/Off Switch Aux:Volume Master:Volume, Phase Switchi/o's
- 1/4" Instrument Input, XLR Microphone Input, FX Loop for Each Channel, Aux Input, Line Out, D.I. Out
- size (mm): 287mm(W) x 295mm(D) x 391mm(H)