Tailored to current needs, we've made subtle, but important, tweaks to the Classic Series including a new rail system, new depth/width ratios, and open front design. Mounting pedals and power supplies is easier than ever. Even the smallest pedals make an incredibly strong bond with this new rail system. Novo's five-rail design is perfect for players who use true-bypass switchers or need an extra rail to accommodate a variety of pedal configurations. Novo Series is available for purchase with either Pedaltrain’s redesigned fitted soft case (featuring a heavy-duty metal zipper and reinforced stress points) or Pedaltrain’s new professional-grade tour case.
This model is also available with a robust tour case.
- Novo 18 Pedal Board
- Soft Case with Shoulder Strap
- 90" of Professional-Grade Hook-and-Loop
- Assortment of zip ties
Novo 18 Pedal Board
- Dimensions: 18 in x 14.5 in x 3.5 in (45.7 cm x 36.8 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Weight: 3.2 lbs (1.46 kg)
- Familiar Pedaltrain soft case styling
- Exterior accessory storage pocket (sizes vary by model)
- Platinum SBS zippers on main compartment and accessory storage pocket
- Premium shoulder strap with padded shoulder pad and enhanced swivel clasp
- Easy-wipe interior
- Water-resistant exterior shell
- Deeper case, 6" (15 cm) sidewall height, for extra-tall pedals on all elevated Pedaltrain models
- Main Compartment Interior Dimensions: 18" x 15" x 6" (46 x 38 x 15 cm)
- Accessory Pouch Outer Dimensions: 15" x 12" x 1.5" (38 x 30 x 4 cm)
Pedaltrain pedal boards are rock solid, virtually indestructible, and built to last a lifetime. Our pedal boards are ultra light with an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio. Each Pedaltrain is hand cut, hand welded, and hand finished. No shortcuts taken, ever. No moving parts, screws or anything that can fail. We back up our pedal board claims with a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.