These give you greater expressive, real-time control (e.g. String Scratches/Guitar Slide noise), adding to the realism of the Voice. The PSR-E373 features touch sensitive keys, on-board lessons, computer and mobile device connectivity, and much more. The USB to HOST port allows for both MIDI and audio to pass to and from a computer's recording software with a single cable, making the PSR-E373 a great instrument to get started with home recording.
- AWM (Advanced Wave Memory) Dynamic Stereo Sampling engine recreates the realism of an acoustic instrument, reproducing its dynamic nuances by recording samples of various playing strengths.
- Smart Chord lets you play great-sounding chords from simple Pop triads to complex jazz 7th chords with just a few fingers.
- Super Articulation Lite Voices can be controlled with the "Art" button to intuitively reproduce the natural expressive nuances of non-keyboard instruments, allowing keyboard players to achieve realistic expression.
- Duo mode splits the keyboard into two halves, each with their own "middle C" for practicing with a partner.
- Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) allows you to practice using the preset songs (or MIDI files on compatible instruments) at your own pace, one hand at a time, or both together.
- Registration Memories allow you to save and recall panel settings like Voice, Song, Pattern, and/or Style to quickly access your favorite configurations.
- USB to HOST connectivity with MIDI and audio transfer means you only need one cable to connect to your music-making software.
- 1/8" AUX input takes output from a portable music player, iOS device, mixer or computer and uses the instrument's speakers to play back the audio.
- Touch Tutor lesson mode tracks the velocity or strength the keys are played at in order to teach dynamics.