Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
Any place. Any time. JUNO-DS is the new generation of ultra-portable synth for musicians who are going places.
Life in a modern band doesn’t run like clockwork. In the same day, you might be rehearsing, recording and playing live, with each session demanding a whole new musical approach. Some synths will slow you down with their bulky size and uninspired sounds. The Roland JUNO-DS88 sets you free. Wherever your music leads you, this streamlined weighted-action 88-note synth will follow, with compact dimensions, smart operation and a choice of pro onboard sounds for anything from studio work to street performance. The JUNO-DS88 is the ideal instrument for piano-oriented keyboard players.
Keyboard: 88 keys (Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with Escapement)
Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
Parts: 16 parts
- Patches: Over 1200
- Drum kits: Over 30
- Performances: 64
* GM2 compatible sounds are included.
- Patches: 256
- Drum kits: 8
- Performances: 128
- Favorites: 100
Wave Expansion Slots: 1 slot
* The wave expansion slot is rewritable internal waveform memory. You can download data from the Axial sound library site and write it via a USB flash drive into the JUNO-DS's internal wave memory (slot).
Sample Import Function
Audio file: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bits)
Supports multi-sample (System Program Ver. 2.00 or later, with JUNO-DS Tone Manager)
- Multi-effects: 3 systems, 80 types
- Chorus: 3 types
- Reverb: 5 types
- Mic input reverb: 8 types
Audio File Player Section
Audio file: WAV, AIFF, MP3
Preset: 30 groups x 8
Pitch bend/Modulation lever
Control knob x 4
Level slider x 4
Multicolor pad x 8
Graphic LCD 256 x 80 dots
External Storage Device
USB flash drive (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed flash memory)
PEDAL HOLD jack
PEDAL CONTROL jack
MIC INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
EXT INPUT jack: stereo miniature phone type
OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
PHONES jack: stereo 1/4-inch phone type
MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
USB MEMORY port
USB COMPUTER port (supports USB MIDI/AUDIO)
DC IN jack
DC 9 V: AC adaptor or rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) (sold separately) x 8
* Battery life for continuous use (differs depending on the conditions of use) Rechargeable nickel metal hydride batteries: approximately 5 hours (when using batteries having a capacity of 1900 mAh) (approximately 4 hours if USB flash drive is connected)
* Carbon-zinc or alkaline batteries cannot be used.
Current Draw600 mA
Leaflet “USING THE UNIT SAFELY”
Options (sold separately)
Keyboard stand (*1): KS-18Z, KS-12, KS-G8B
Pedal switch: DP series
Expression pedal: EV-5
USB flash memory (*2)
*1 When using the KS-18Z, ensure that the height of the unit is one meter or lower.
*2 Use USB Flash Memory (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Flash Memory) sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.